Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Drive i Sci-Fi: The Cape Caneveral Monsters (1960)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Drive i Sci-Fi: The Cape Caneveral Monsters (1960) Empty
PostSubject: Drive i Sci-Fi: The Cape Caneveral Monsters (1960)   Drive i Sci-Fi: The Cape Caneveral Monsters (1960) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Drive i Sci-Fi: The Cape Caneveral Monsters (1960) Capecaniveralmonsters19

Two people get into car crash and are infiltrated by aliens. Their mission - sabotage US space program. And they are lucky, the rocket explodes and the scientists just say "oh we will try again tomorrow". you and what rocket. They do almost catch them. but the dogs actually tears off the man's alien's arm. The alien goes on searching for new "living" arm "somewhere".
aliens contact their boses and we find out that they delay space program for invasion program. the youngsters from the lab however know that there is a transmitter on radio frequency, however cannot locate the exact location.
The next day they launch new rocket. how many rockets they have just lying around. i mean they do cost 13 million to make each. night time again the youngsters continue thier investigation, since the general doesn't believe in them. The aliens come to kidnap the two teens in the care that are friends of youngsters and to protect themselves they roll up windows of a roofless car. great idea there! Of course they get kidnapped. The other two go search for them. They find them, or rather, the other way around. and now we have 4 kids kidnapped. during a conversation we finally find something useful. aliens are afraid of uranium. and we find out more or less how they communicate. we also find out that they live on a planet in our solar system, or rather we live on a planet in their solar system. One of the kids escape and call for sheriff. we are not treated to his story but they appear to believe him and mount a force to rescue others. thek id gets recaptured but the search party finds them and goes on. however this is of no use as they capture the search party too. you just cant go over superior technology. Then they just... leave them in there again. so once agian they try to escape, this time chemistry hleps them and they explode the whole cave aliens live in by combining hidrogen, salt and plastic. hmm i wonder how much easier it would be for terrorists if this worked like shown in the movie.

Story: 7/10. pretty god for such a movie. more than i expected.
Acting: 4/10. the usual bellow normal.
Sound: 1/10. well, i dont even have to comment on that anymore.
Sci factor: 6/10. nothing spectacular, but it worked.
Lasting Appeal: 3/10. meh. another aliens invade earth movie. have i seen one too many?
Overall rating: 4/10.
Back to top Go down

Drive i Sci-Fi: The Cape Caneveral Monsters (1960)
Page 1 of 1