Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) Empty
PostSubject: Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)   Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) 47696111

We see a guy telling a story at a bar about some giant octopus he killed. Then we get some sexist talk about how the guy can "touch any woman he wants" and stuff like that. eventually she runs out. They find a dead man in the swamp but assume its aligator and dont do anything about it. well all but two, a man and a woman, who goes looking for that giant octopus the guy in bar was telling about. We then get a boring conversation of the two (who apparently cheat on the girls husband) about why she stays with him. it really drags on way too long. he finds them and plans to shoot them with a shotgun. a true hillbilly. it wants to scare them but instead the monster devours them. after getting arrested for murder he suicides in jail, so they assume hes guilty, so now townfolk are searching for bodies there, more food for the monster. And it works , they do bring them to thier house for food. Then they make a search party with dogs... during the night. but we know that the leeches are lurking around and not attacking them from the sound their making. so they just go back. dynamite doesnt help either so eventuality they go diving. after finding it they try dinamite again and it kills the giant mutated leech.
this is a short movie, only 62 minutes long.

Story: 2/10. nothing good to be found in here.
Acting: 2/10. nothing good there either.
Sound: 1/10. the usual bad music for every occasion.
Sci factor: 0/10. radiation mutated leeches living in a swamp doesnt work.
Lasting Appeal: 0/10. this was done very poorly.
Overall rating: 1/10.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)   Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:37 am

I live in a swamp so I think I will not read this one.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)   Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:45 pm

i personally dont care much for movies, dont watch to many a year, but these reviews are funny as, i just skip straight down to the ratings at the end, and laugh my ass off, thanks for keeping them coming.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)   Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm

We watch a lot of movies and like old sci-fi stuff, it's just this particular movie I don't want in my head. I don't want to go out back to catch a few fish and then suddenly start thinking about giant mutant leeches coming to chew my face off. My imagination is way too active.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)   Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:40 am

Well there is at least some use :d
there is 1173 movies in my vote history

i watch a lot of movies, often 2-3 per day, sometimes changing 1 movi for 2 episodes of tv show (like im watching Numb3rs now)

university together with my movie fashion does not leave much time for my music, let alone much time for gaming, so my game reviews are coming in slowly, the way i play them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)   Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive-In Sci-Fi: Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)
Page 1 of 1