Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

My Assassin's Creed 2 review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Empty
PostSubject: My Assassin's Creed 2 review   My Assassin's Creed 2 review Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 pm

My 200 hours of gameplay turned it into review and here it is...

Story takes us to 15th century Italy and is about a young boy Ezio... driven by desire for revenge on those who killed his father and brothers.

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd16

Then he starts chasing the one who is standing behind all those conspiracies... Rodrigo Borgia which takes Ezio 23 years trough 12 sequences in game.
As you progress in story you meet new characters, find upgrades for your weaponry and open up new districts to explore. AC2 offers more varied tasks and side missions so now you dont have to only stick with story, now you can do much more things like doing assassination cotnracts, exploring assassin tombs, collecting feathers, chasing thieves or just freerun(i love it) or kill some guards and much more.

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd17

The music is epic and beautiful and the sounds when you crush enemy skull with your knife... awesome lol!
The look of the game is really beautiful... Day and night cycle has been added to the game, giving game more of a sense of time, in addition to setting missions at certain times of day. Cities are now bigger with wonderful views...

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd18

Ezio has far more options for dealing with enemies than Altair did, weapon arsenal is huge that Altair would be jealous about that lol!

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd10

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd11 My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd12

This opens all sorts of possibilities for dealing with enemies and completing missions...
You can fight them with numbers of melee combat options, poison a guard sit down on bench nearby and watch how he dances with a saber in his hand, grab an enemy and use him as live shield or stealthly avoid them or take someone down at range with hidden pistol or throwing knives.

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd19

Also the great thing is when your target is below you then you dont need to jump down and let everyone notice you then let your target escape when you can air assassinate him(one of my favorite moves).
At worst if those big guards knocks weapon out of your hands you can use your fists to disarm them and quickly kill them with their own weapon.
Ezio also has allies: Thieves, Courtesans and Mercenaries to distract guards and can help you with getting in 'restricted' areas.

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd20

Also i loved economic system which makes game more interesting. You earn money. Then can spend it on various things like new armor, paintings, change cloth color, invest in your villa restoration and more. There are many ways to earn money easiest one is from missions and from your villa.

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd21 My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd22

Some other improvements is...
That now you can swim and dive underwater to break the guards line of sight, row gondolas, fly Leonardos flying machine and blend with a crowds. So now you can hide dead bodies too and kill enemies from everywhere and from every hiding spot...

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd24

And he silently dives into stack of leaves lol!

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd14 My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd15 My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd23 My Assassin's Creed 2 review Asscrd13

What about bugs...
I personally didnt see any major bugs/glitches...
Many people are complaining about camera... i didnt experience any problem with camera absolutely.

Game also has DLC for gaming consoles but comes in a full version for PC.
So anyone who enjoyed the first game will definitely love AC2 and people who didnt enjoy first one will be surprised about AC2 and have a good time playing it.
This game is best one ive ever played and was most long awaited game for me and justified my expectations im giving it great 10/10 and looking forward to AC: Brotherhood so wait for my AC: Brotherhood review lol

System requirements is:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
RAM: 1.5 GB for XP, 2 GB for Vista or Windows 7
GPU: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700
HDD: 8GB
Note: Constant internet connection required

Last edited by kvadrate on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

My Assassin's Creed 2 review Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Assassin's Creed 2 review   My Assassin's Creed 2 review Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm

man, that's a really nice review of the game, great first review, detailed without giving away the story line, nice information and fantastic screens, +1 rep for you my friend, keep the reviews coming. afro
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm

My Assassin's Creed 2 review
Page 1 of 1