Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Site Recommendations ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sherlok11
Recruit
Recruit

Site Recommendations ? Empty
PostSubject: Site Recommendations ?    Site Recommendations ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 am

Basically want to move my roll of stars and grind 50nl on a site offering RB. Anyone have any good suggestions ? Looking for a good RB deal but also want there to be enough traffic to satisfy my playing preferences (6-8 tabling 6max).
Any suggestions would be of great help,thanks.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

Site Recommendations ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Recommendations ?    Site Recommendations ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

I've determined that your posts, which at first glance appear to be gibberish, are in fact gambling terminology. The subject matter itself is not explicitly against the site or clan rules, however, due to the randomness of your posts and your unresponsiveness I am forced to consider that you may be a spambot.

Please take to moment to verify you are indeed human at your next visit. Failure to do so will result in moderator action.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Site Recommendations ?
Page 1 of 1