Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

register at the site and leave us a message

Go down 
+2
ClarityPotion
shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

register at the site and leave us a message Empty
PostSubject: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:43 pm

hey guys, interested in joining the clan?....well please just register here at the homepage and leave us a message here, why you want to join and if a member recommended you who it was....we want friendly members so that's a must have....thanks and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
ClarityPotion
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

My mate darksync told me it was it was a friendly clan, and im always interested in meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

hey clarity welcome to the forums, if you think this is a place you would like to hang out please feel free to add me either at xfire (mtdarkness) or steam (abiding) and we can have a chat and ill send you a clan invite...welcome and enjoy the forums.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 am

I waas not sure whether i should make new topic or post here, and i saw clarity do it here so ill do it here aswell.

Hello, i am Strazdas and i found out about your clan via Valgaard. From what he tells me and how much i was able to spectate in x-fire and on these forums it seems like this is a nice gorup of friendly people. Being the social hyperactive person as i am i am always looking for friends to be made and where else the best friends come if not from games. therefore i humbly request to join your group and become part of it.

Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:32 am

hey Strazdas welcome to the forums and clan mate, feel free to add me on x-fire/raptr or steam, and yes we are a fairly decent group of people, the forums are slow but stable as are we.....Smile lol! welll sort of anyway....enjoy your stay mate.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Add meeeeee rawrrrgarawarrrawrrrrrr!
I don't think i play anything on the list but cmon please? x(
Plz?

I have...delicious...tasty....scrumptious...pizza rolls...hee hee. O___O

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/oh_ehm_geez
acidhoez
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:08 pm

i was messing around on steam a little while ago and i was wondering if i could join you guys,im up for meeting new people and playing online
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey acid hows it going mate?
Sorry I didn't reply straight away, I'm currently in America for work and only have my tablet, I'll add yu to the members group here at the forum and add you to steam when I get back to my PC in two weeks.

Welcome to the group and if you have any questions feel free to ask, enjoy you stay.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am

Yay, a new member, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 am

Welcome, now go and tell us more about yourself here: http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/f18-introductions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: register at the site and leave us a message   register at the site and leave us a message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

register at the site and leave us a message
Page 1 of 1