Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

your top ten PC games of all time?

Go down 
+12
Strazdas
darksync
Babble
3r3k0s3
LynX
Snow
Dali
WoogieMonster
dead
xNomaD
kvadrate
shadow
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

whats your favorite gaming platform
P.C
your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap89%your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 17 ]
Playstation 3
your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Xbox 360
your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Wii
your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm

oh and forgot about the rts of all times - STRONGHOLD series
Back to top Go down
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:17 pm

shadow wrote:
kvadrate wrote:
Babble wrote:
Hi~ My top 10. Well I have a TON of free MMOs and Indie games that I like, but I'll try to keep this as mainstream as possible.

10. Aion
9. American McGee's Alice
8. Final Fantasy VII
7. Maplestory
6. Guild Wars
5. Battlefield Bad Company 2
4. Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded (would have enjoyed more if the PC version came with online play Sad But singleplayer was fun)
3. Battlefield Bad Company 2
2. Borderlands (would have played more, but kinda boring without others to play with, and their servers suck)
1. Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

The game I play most is Osu!, but it's indie so i don't consider it in my top 10.

2 bad companies ? lol

im guessing he really likes it......or one is single player and the other multiplayer?..... Question

yea but still its one game
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Haha, I guess it really is a good game xD

For me... I suppose...

10) Counter Strike: Source
9) World of Warcraft
Cool Mass Effect
7) Left 4 Dead
6) Portal
5) Team Fortress 2
4) Call of Duty: MW2
3) Heroes of Newerth
2) Guild Wars
1) Warcraft 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:59 am

Well i was never one to make lists, but if i have to i will try, though i cant guarantee i will remmeber everything. this wont be based on amount of time i spend, though usually i spend a lot on good games and ill jsut try to come up with a list of 10 games i really liked.

1. The civilization series. altrough lacking some things these are always lots of fun to play.
2. Age of empires, the original one. This was a great game and i still play it sometimes.
3. Heroes of night and magic III. yes, third one, not second, not 5th, not 7th, 3rd was the best in the series.
4. Settlers II. never played settlers 1, settlers 3 were good but not as much, all the versions after were really boring and bad games.
5. Stronghold. The original game is great, the expansions on that were very fun to play and the sequal lived up to all my expectations.
6. War and peace. Underrated by many people and i see why it may seem to be boring for many, i still think this is a great game.
7. Shogun: total war. altrough this is the only version of total war i have played (a bit ashamed really) i loved this. Too bad i dont know where the discs went.
8. Mafia. The game i completed at least 20 times, at least 10 of them being on 100% heath all the time being pretty much expert on the unmoded version i just loved the game. with all its flaws and limitations, at its time it was as awasome as it can get.
9. The gta series. I have to say, that from the very first gta it had nice potention, mainly becuase "open world" was still a very new thing to games. when the gta 3 came it looked like the best game out there at the time. vice city dissapointed me but san andreas, being as "gangsta" as it is, still provided a great gameplay opportunity, not to mention the SAMP that spam from it which is an awasome online experience. gta 4, as little as i played it, i didnt like. sure the physics are nice, and graphics, being as unoptimized as it is is not a minutes i couldnt get into story and well i only played it for 2 weeks (on my aunts computer, my own laptop cant run it properly) so i guess i cant comment much, but first imppression - bad. gta series were never meant to be "Realistic" it was always a fun ride, with gta 4 however it is not.
10, max payne. both first and second game were just awasomeness of shooter genre. i am yet to see a game that could top it in story. and gameplay is still far from being outdated ever by todays standarts. i never palyed the russian moding community created max payne 3 as i could not get ahold of it, but i heard im not missing much.

i could find more games i love, and this is far from being listed in the manner i like it. it woudl take much more time for me to list it corrently, as im not the one that usually makes lists of "this is better than this" but rather "i loved that one". as you can see there are many old games in it. there are two reasons for that. one - my experience is limited. with so many new games coming out and so little time, i simply cannot play all the new games out there. thus i have much more experience with older games. it is very unlikely for me to play a game within 1 year after its release due to the fact that i have huge list of games to paly and that usually my machine is not very poewrful. the second reason why this list has many old games is, well, becuase back then games were simply better. now games are all about graphics and explosions and stuff. back then there was no ability to create picture-quality graphics, so the way they tried to atract attention of players was to create a good gameplay that will keep the gamers on for long time. this is why you see games like oblivion or age of empires to still retain huge communities while many new flash games (like crysis, whihc was fun, but it was 5 hours and i dont want to repeat it, thats all it had to offer) get forgotten much quicker, beucase they are not unique. also many new shooters rush or even skin the singleplayer and put all the work in multiplayer, and i dont care about multiplayer much beyond my mmo that i play, so points lost there.

anyway this expanded much more than i expected, jsut my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Maybe I should update my list, based on my current addictions (and in no order)

- Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga
- Recettear
- FUEL
- Alien Breed (series)
- The Ball
- NeverWinter Nights 2
- Supreme Commander 2 (yeah yeah, I know)
- Saint's Row 2
- Fallout New Vegas (PC)

Last edited by WoogieMonster on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: heta   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Hard List to make.

10. Star Wars Battlefront 2
9. warcraft 3 Frozen Throne
8. Far Cry 2 ( I know I argue about this game with everybody, I just love it offline and online)
7. Oblivion
6. Baulders Gate
5. Grand theft Auto 4, Gay Tony, Lost and Damned
4. Call of Duty collection 1 through to the new Black Ops
3. Diablo 2 (me and my father played and i still play today with my son)
2. The Super Mario Collection ( i use emulators so yes its a pc game)
1. San andreas (stock,modded,samp,or multitheft auto) been playing since the day it came out and im still not done playing Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthUnnamed
Private
Private
DarthUnnamed

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:43 pm

10. Starcraft 2
9. World in conflict
8. Star Wars KOTOR
7. Battlefield 2
6. Starcraft
5. the SIMS series (excluding 3)
4. Civilization 4
3. Call of Duty 2
2. Starcraft 1 (CLASSIC!)
1. Counter Strike Source

I love PC gaming so much. NOSTALGIA!
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 am

As of right now....

10.Red Eclipse
9.Dungeon Keeper 2
8.Age of Empires II
7.AssaultCube
6.Jedi Knight Jedi Academy
5.Tremulous
4.Halo
3.Neverwinter Nights
2.Drakan Order of the Flame
1.Final Fantasy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/oh_ehm_geez
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 am

DarthUnnamed wrote:
<...>
6. Starcraft
<...>
1. Counter Strike Source

you named starcraft 1 TWICE, you must really like it hehe.
also CSS at first place? do people still play it? i mean you play it for a hour and then it gets very boring, just walk shoot die walk shoot die and ti repeats over and over again. there are better online shooters now, well anywy rambling off.

Why nostalgia, do you not play pc anymore?
Back to top Go down
DarthUnnamed
Private
Private
DarthUnnamed

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 am

Strazdas wrote:
DarthUnnamed wrote:
<...>
6. Starcraft
<...>
1. Counter Strike Source

you named starcraft 1 TWICE, you must really like it hehe.
also CSS at first place? do people still play it? i mean you play it for a hour and then it gets very boring, just walk shoot die walk shoot die and ti repeats over and over again. there are better online shooters now, well anywy rambling off.

Why nostalgia, do you not play pc anymore?
lol, i lost my copy of starcraft 1. But vanilla css is not too good, its the mods that make it fun. Minigame, Zombies, deathrun, gungame, jailbreak, etc.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 am

I see. yes i have tried some minigame ones and i agree it is more fun than the vanilla one. however when i played counter strike games there were no zombies, jailbreakes and such mods avaiable yet. as you may hve guessed i dont play those anymore thus i may be a bit behind the weather there. Does not seem that any of my friends play it anymore either, so i assumed the CS fever was over. everyone moved to TF2 now anyway.
Back to top Go down
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 am

10: League of Legends
9: Minecraft
8: Assassins Creed Brotherhood
7: Call of duty 1
6: Assassins Creed 2
5: Battlefield 2
4: Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
3: Battlefield Bad Company 2
2: Call of duty 4 (I played about 5 months of this in about 2.5 years. NOT EXAGGERATING)
1: Mass Effect 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your top ten PC games of all time?   your top ten PC games of all time? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your top ten PC games of all time?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2