HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Share | 

lookin to play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: lookin to play?   Tue May 25, 2010 6:54 pm

any new members want to play xbox or samp http://raptr.com/Valgaard?src=hdr add me im on quite often
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 pm

I play xbox, haha. Not live tho.. =/
What games you play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: games i play games   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:41 am

right now i play cod black opps or at least my daughter does i stopped paying for valgaard xbox live im just pc now, were talking san andreas online or modded whatever suits my fancy, oblivion(modded to hell and back) neverwinter nights 2 DDO i like the old rpgs like baulders gate and temple of elemental evil and icewind dale and well i even have the nintendo emulators to run the old pools of radiance heroes of the lance games dragons of flame hillsfar the works i even play mario here and there Smile i like old games but not any old games i like the best old games i play cod4 1.7 cracked (not lidjit but i can tell you how to set it up for free:) no prb. ) i pirate all the games i play never buy them so most of the online games are the free to play games combat arms and whatnot hmmmm. ill try anything at least once .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: heya   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:53 pm

im making a call out to anyboy that lives between hope B.C. and Vancouver B.C. you know who you are lol, ive started running a Rifts Palladium RPG yes pencil paper and dice game not a PC game, HeHe we have started playing weekends, saturday and sunday, and for those of you true blue D&D nuts yes i have conversions for all your favorite D&D characters and spells,thisw campaign is based about 200 years after the apocalypse with magic coming back 100 times stronger, dimensional rifts opening all over the planet spilling all kinds of demons, gods, dragons, and monstersinto the futuristic world , I ran Roleplaying games for over 16 years and am inviting anybody in my area to join up Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play?   

Back to top Go down

lookin to play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: MwN :: MwN Gaming-
Jump to: