Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xNomaD
General of the Army
General of the Army
xNomaD

Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers   Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:03 am

Pandorum
Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers Pandorum_movie_poster2

Pandorum is a dark, clausterphobic, horror/thriller. Starring Ben Foster and Dennis Quiad. The movie is set on a space ship that was leaving Earth in its final days of existence. Their destination was an earth like planet that could sustain life for humans.

Along the way something goes wrong and everyone is left in hypersleep for a lot longer than they were supposed to be. Corporal Bower (Ben Foster) and Lt. Payton (Dennis Quiad) awaken in the pitch black ship to find everything has gone wrong.

Cpl. Bower soon starts to explore the ship to get the reactor working again. He soon finds something that isn't human hunting the remaining crew in the dark. The crew were given pills to help them adapt to the new environment on the earth like planet but instead they have adapted to the dark empty spaces of the ship. The creatures are fast and efficient killers.
Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers 1258888838_ulsddzypmur4pmi

Cpl. Bower soon finds three more survivors who help him get to the Reactor. Once they get it started they work on escaping and getting the ship going again. They returnt o the bridge and find out Lt. Payton has had Pandorum the entire time and is the reason most crew are dead and the ship is not working. They find they have been on the planet for hundreds of years already, just crashed at the bottom of an ocean.

Cpl. Bower fights Lt. Payton and kills him, Cpl. Bower and a girl he found on the ship escape to the surface with the 1000 or so other surviving crew members that never woke from hypersleep.

Pandorum, is personally my favorite horror movie to have ever come out. It has great special effects, sound quality, and acting. The creatures are realistic and believable and very creepy. They give the sense of there is no escape and no one will survive.

Ben Foster is one of my favorite actors as well so I'm a little biased saying his acting was amazing in the movie. Definitly worthy of praise and an award or two. He reacts to everything perfectly and shows a sense of urgency being trapped on the ship.

I give this movie a 10/10.

Definitly pick this up if you have the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/generalapok/
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers   Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 pm

I like that you have picked this underrated movie our of so many horror movies nowadays. To add to that you even get the fact that those creatures are merely adapted humans, something around 90% of watchers seem to totaly miss. The film is full of smart clues that many people simply miss and then consider it a plothole. teaches them to watc mroe carefully Razz good rewiev you got there, would i be any good at expressing my opinion i woudl consider writing few myself Razz
Back to top Go down

Pandorum Review/Summary - Warning contains spoilers
Page 1 of 1