Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Battlefield 3 Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

Battlefield 3 Weapons  Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Weapons    Battlefield 3 Weapons  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 pm

This is the current list of weapons that will be featured in Battlefield 3.
This information was released at Gamescom.

Assault rifles
•M16A4
•M416
•G3
•Ak74M
•AN94
•KH2002
•AEK971
•F2000
•ASVAL

Carbines
•M4A1
•G36C
•AKS74U
•SCAR H
•A-91
•SG553LB

Light machine guns
•M249
•M60
•M27 IAR
•M240
•RPK
•Pecheneg
•Type88

Sniper rifles
•MK11
•SVD
•SV98
•M98B
•M40A5
•M82A3
•M39
•SKS

Sub Machine guns
•P90
•P90TR
•MP7
•UMP-45
•PDR
•PP2000

Shotguns
•870 MCS
•M1014
•USAS-12
•Saiga 20K
•DAO-12

Rocket launchers
•AT4
•SMAW
•RPG-7
•Javelin
•FIM-92 Stinger
•SA-18 IGLA

Pistols

•M9
•M93R
•MP443
•MP412
•Glock 17
•Glock 18
•M1911
•T44

Misc
•M67 Hand grenades
•M18 Smoke grenades
•C4 explosives
•M15 Anti tank mine
•Claymore mine
•60MM Mortar
•M320 40mm launcher with grenades/smoke/shotgun
•M26 MASS with shotgun/Flechettes/frag round/solid slugs
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Weapons    Battlefield 3 Weapons  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 am

quote a choice, but BF3 is out of the question due to Origins privacy policy allowing to spy on you and they refuse to sell it without this stupidity.
Back to top Go down
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Weapons    Battlefield 3 Weapons  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am

I have also read about this, It does not alarm me because Electronic Arts are a massive world wide company and I highly doubt that they would sell your information to someone else, and if they did then they would be sued millions upon millions of dollars and I doubt that they would purposly sabotage themself. Another reason why I really dont give a shit about all of this is because I dont have anything to worry about because I dont have anything inappropriate or any cheats or anything related to cheats on my computer
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Weapons    Battlefield 3 Weapons  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:25 am

just as a heads up they have actually amended their statement over the past few days here is their latest statement issued addressing some of the concerns of the public user.http://au.gamespot.com/pc/action/battlefield-3/news/6331203/ea-changes-origin-eula?tag=newsfeatures%3Btitle%3B1
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Weapons    Battlefield 3 Weapons  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 am

unrealMWN wrote:
I have also read about this, It does not alarm me because Electronic Arts are a massive world wide company and I highly doubt that they would sell your information to someone else, and if they did then they would be sued millions upon millions of dollars and I doubt that they would purposely sabotage themself. Another reason why I really dont give a shit about all of this is because I dont have anything to worry about because I dont have anything inappropriate or any cheats or anything related to cheats on my computer
well facebook is also "massive world wide company" and they sell the information they ILLEGALLY obtain with their LIKE buttons. the "like" buttons are invasion of your privacy, even if you dont press them. they are already banned in Germany.
also you must always remember that EA is run by idiots, so you can expect anything from them. Yes, i like how google lost a court with statements like "if you are doing something you don't want anyone else to know about, maybe you shouldn't do it in the first place", but scanning your computer for marketing is simply EVIL.
and all i see in this statement change really is "you have to press yes to allow us to spy on your or your game wont run" sort of agreement instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Weapons    Battlefield 3 Weapons  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Weapons
Page 1 of 1