Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Battlefield 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthUnnamed
Private
Private
DarthUnnamed

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

I WONT LET THIS PLACE DIE Sad
Alright, so anyone here get a Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial Key? i got mine yesterday and so far....its pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 pm

What do you have that made you eligable for the alpha trial key?
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 am

i haven't go a key, im guessing you have to pre-order through EA or something, but it is the only fps i will be buying for the remainder of the year.........once its released if we can get 5/10 people from here playing i will definitely be looking into a MwN server, so keep your eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
DarthUnnamed
Private
Private
DarthUnnamed

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:33 pm

shadow wrote:
i haven't go a key, im guessing you have to pre-order through EA or something, but it is the only fps i will be buying for the remainder of the year.........once its released if we can get 5/10 people from here playing i will definitely be looking into a MwN server, so keep your eyes peeled.
Actually no, you dont need to pre-order. But tbh, i have no idea how i got in. All i did was read an email and got a code Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 1 of 1