Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think about my movie reviews?
I read them and i want you to continue writing reviews.
Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_lcap67%Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
I don't read them and i want you to continue writing reviews.
Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_lcap0%Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I read them and i don't want you to continue writing reviews.
Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_lcap0%Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't read them and i don't want you to continue writing reviews.
 0% [ 0 ]
Neutral/I don't care.
Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_lcap33%Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews   Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 pm

So i decided to make a poll where you can express your opinion about my reviews. feel free to comment and do whatever it is that you do on forums, including stalking.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews   Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 am

42 views and 0 votes. you guys rock!
Back to top Go down
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: heya   Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 am

I personally love them even though i havent been on for a while i like to cheak em out when im on there cool as hell you never see any good reveiws about these old movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews   Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your opinion about Strazdas' reviews
Page 1 of 1