Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Strazdas (too short)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Strazdas (too short) Empty
PostSubject: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 am

I guess its only fair that i start posting in this forum with my introduction.

Hello, i am a 21 year old economics student living in Lithuania. I am also a big computer fanatic, atrough starting from sega, quickly follwing to PC and not looking back. I was isntantly attracted by games of all ranges, from settlers to heroes of might and magic, from warcraft to neverwinter nights and this has put deep seeds into me. when i finally got connected to internet i got sucked into a mmorpg called Tibia that i played for over 12 years now. Been through cold and warm there, anywhere from GameMaster to a msot hated person in the community. Currently i quit that mmorpg and play another mmorpg called Eve. however unlike Tibia, eve does not take all my computer time. So the story comes into the present where i ended up being exremely social, obsessive person trying to do more things than he oculd in 5 lifetimes.
Each day i visit at least 5 forums and am actively participating in them. I have a quite large music collection that i am proud of. I am mainly into rock and metal, but i can tolerate most kindso f music. My last.fm profile may show you more about it. I read books both in original paper and text formats, and i especially like audiobooks because they allow me to read a book and play civilization at the same time! and considering my lists of "music to listen to" "books to read" "movies to watch" and "games to play" multitasking is a must. I am also a movieholic, with over 1500 movie seen and currently 954 of them rated on IMDB and going fast on the movie front. You can take a look at my IMDB voting history if you want. And finally we come to games, something which i live but dont have much time after everything. i paly everything from rpg to shooter, from turn based strategy to racing. there is only one genre that i dont like and that is sports games. i dont like sports in real life so i guess thats that. my X-fire profile may reaveal more, though i must note that xfire lacks support from many older games and a lot of games like Tibia or SAMP only recieved support after i gamed thousands of hours of it and thus not counted it. Also i had problems with manual setups of instalations so some games simply refuse to show up. I am very thorough when it comes to games which means i usually dont give up and collect all collectibles even if i find it borring more or less. thus you may see some intresting times on my profile like it took me 187 hours tofinnish Grid once because whenever i started a championship i played it till i got to the top of hall of fame, and sometimes it meant 18 times in a row. Yes, i am that obsessive.

Well what is more there to say. you already have my last.fm, imdb and xfire profiles. i have an Msn (now called windows live messenger) profile since the times it was actually any good. You can add Strazdamonas@hotmail.com if you want. You can also add Strazdas0 on skype. I dont use steam, because i saw where steam started, didnt like it at all, thne found xfire which is as good substitute as any. i boycott steam-only games. i hate the new ubisoft restriction of playing games only connected to internet. I play my games on a laptop (2 years old) instead of my desktop (10 years old) because it is more powerful and portable. if i am, say, in a bus driving, i dont have internet, thus i cant play singleplayer of ubisoft games. This is madness.

I am agaisnt drugs, i am agasint alcohol, i am against smoking.
I see two greatest pleasures in life: eating and acess to computer, thus it has lead me to be overweight, about which i have no complexes whatsoever. Currently umeployed, studies takes 60-80% of my awake time. Which birings me to another topic. I sleep 8 hours a day, minimum amount required for me to feel good. I consider sleep a waste of time, we sleep away third of our lives. And even though even 48 hours a day wouldnt be enough for me, 8 hours lost each day is a real annoyance.

Currently on my lists of "things to do when time aviable":
Music: listen though approximately 360 hours of music.
Books/Audiobooks: Read approximately 400 books and listen to 60 audiobooks.
Movies: around 500 movies on the list to watch. the list is growing, usually faster than i watch them.
Games: Currently 155 games on the list.

I would also like to mention that i have never seen such a thing in a forum before:
Quote :
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 pm

That is undoubtedly the most informative intro I've ever come across. Welcome to the community, it gets a little quiet around here sometimes due to some (like myself) who spend more time playing than web-surfing, but it is a friendly place.

Strazdas wrote:

I would also like to mention that i have never seen such a thing in a forum before:
Quote :
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

It's a sub-feature of the forum software, meant to combat spam-bots and ad-bots from creating trash threads on keywords around the forum.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 am

awesome to see you active and so very informative with your replies, as Woogie said the site isnt the most active forum around but there are a core group that visit daily and read all new threads........

look forward to seeing you around...
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:30 am

frankly im not usually the most informative posted. it would just happen that most threads i came across were pretty old and thus i did not want to revive then without having anything intresting to say, and when i did, well, i let my tongue loose. actually i did not expect my replies to be so long, but i guess my finders have a mind on their own Razz i will try to visit daily, but i cannot promise anything, also i have a lot of catch-up reading to do so Razz
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 am

Wow, u sound like a pretty awesome guy. Economics huh... =P
U make me feel bad with my introduction!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello there Darksync. havent seen you around yet in here Smile
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Haha, yeah I know! U look really active, which is great becasue... the forums can sometimes be a bit quiet.
I used to be really active until I went to Taiwan recently which was like, 2 months, then I totally died from the forums for the last month.. But now I'm back since uni's started and summer holidays are over for my country! xD
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 am

ncie to have you back. yeah im very active when it comes to forums. will be seeing eachother around a lot more then i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:34 pm

haha, yeah, seems like Im not quite as active as you, but I'm more active than most people here. I usually only see the same 5-6 people. What happened to xNomad?
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm

well so far we are you, me, shadow, woogie and valgaard that do anything on forums. talked to nomad on xfire, apperently he works 12 hour shifts and runs his onw community, so not time left after that.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:48 am

Have to vent some steam to stay sane. This has been the worst weekend for me ever.
I stayed up for 38 hours straight, earthquake hit Japan, Tsunami hit Japan and other countries, Japan almost got atomic explosion (during the whole next 24+ hours i stayed awake once again watching the news), after a 6 hour sleep i got a call that my grandfather got insult and is now in hospital in another city, right after that my grandmother (not his wife, other one) is in reanimation so i went to visit her, after 2 hours spent at hospital i found out NOTHING. then grandfather (the fine one) got a call that grand-grandmother (whos 107 years old btw) who has alshaimers and dementia have broke out of her home and are acting agressively. as we went there we found out she thinks that chineese are invading lithuania because she heard about the war in Libia on the radio so she is "Defending". after putting her back home we went back to hospital again to check on Grandmother whose in very poor condition. After finally going back home i find out that in EVE Online we got a random war declaration which me being a miner/manufacturer usually means i will hardly get to play for next 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strazdas (too short)   Strazdas (too short) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strazdas (too short)
Page 1 of 1