Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Call of Duty Black Ops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

Call of Duty Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:43 pm

well i wasnt going to buy the game but after seeing the 1 hour below video i decided it looked different enough to get me to pre-order it......the below video is a 1 hour multi-player gameplay vid going through some of the maps, the perks/rewards and money system of the game.....enjoy and let me know if you are buying it as well.

Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 pm

thanks for this mate.
thats an awesome video that doesnt show the game off, it just shows the game being played as normal.
i think its shaping up to be the best of the call of duty franchise, shame i have no money atm to pre order it =/

after exams i'll haveto find a way of saving up haha, looking forward to it. but still, whats the NEXT cod going to be like?
fuck it, we live in the moment. It will be a great game Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 pm

did you notice the lack of noobtubes in the 1 hr video, and the fact that killstreak rewards don't seem OP or excessive, im really .looking forward to this game now, and your right, thats what i liked about the video, it didn't make the game more than it was, it just showed the game which i appreciated, the game looks good no need to make it more than it is right.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:55 pm

yeah man very true.
I like the cod series, it's kind of a nice wind-down from all the serious games.

Im still pissed off about medal of honor though. They are just not taking a hint about the whole thing. sigh.
sorry about all that mate, i was really looking forward to having some games with you on that.

Be sure to see me on black ops at some point Smile
once i get it that is lol.

I might just have to play it on my bro's xbox for a few days after exams haha
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Anybody hear about the robbery? http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/113/1132863p1.html

Quote :
The Baltimore Sun reports two men armed with handguns stole four cases of Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops video game, cash, and gaming systems from a GameStop store at the Bel Air shopping center in Harford County, Md. late Saturday night.

The robbers made off with more than 100 copies of Black Ops, which is set to go on sale this Tuesday. The local sheriff's office is asking residents to contact them if they come across early copies of the game.

Call of Duty: Black Ops goes on sale November 9 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii, and DS.
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Im definitely getting this game, but I'm heading off to Taiwan for like... a month and a half.
Won't be on for agesss.
i'll be sure to update the forums before I leave to say farewell for the while xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 am

darksync wrote:
Im definitely getting this game, but I'm heading off to Taiwan for like... a month and a half.
Won't be on for agesss.
i'll be sure to update the forums before I leave to say farewell for the while xD

sweet as mate, loving blackops so far, its a much more balanced and generally more fun game compared to MW2, there isn't excessive tubing and if there is you can find plenty of servers that kick people if they tube, this for me is what MW2 should have been like...

have a safe trip to Taiwan and look forward to gaming on your return mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops
Page 1 of 1