Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:34 am

So far I have played about 10 hours of Mass Effect 3 and I am already hooked on it!

It's gameplay and combat has improved in my opinion, it is smoother and has a very open world.
The visuals of the game are great. I don't think that it is all that much different from Mass Effect 2 in terms of its graphics (which isn't neccesarily a bad thing because the graphics were great in Mass Effect 2) but the animations are better from what I have seen so far!

I don't want to reveal any of the story for you guys because I highly recommend you's to get this game, but the storyline in this game is just sensational. Just remember I have only played 10 hours of it and I already love the game.

The Sound of this game is just fantastic. I always put my headphones up to 100% which is crazy loud on my headset but I find that it is entirely worth it with all of the sound effects and things blowing up in my face.

It was only brief but I thought I would let you guys know my first impressions of Mass Effect 3. If you are a fan of the series you are going to bloody love it!

Last edited by unrealMWN on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:56 am

well there is this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/116202-BioWare-Uses-Stock-Photo-for-Tali-in-Mass-Effect-3
then there is this: https://i.imgur.com/djB51.jpg
and then there is people telling me the story adn especially the ending is bad.
and there is also the fact that you MUST play multiplayer if you want to get a certain singlepalyer ending, which is gamebreaking stuff since i never play shooters online.
Back to top Go down
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:52 am

Determining whether a storyline is good or not all comes down to personal opinion, and that shows from loads of different websites saying they either love it or they dislike it. I can't say that you or anyone on these forums is going to like Mass Effect 3 because once again it comes down to personal opinion, I can only suggest the game from my experiences on it. That is why I wrote about MY first impressions of Mass Effect 3 and not EVERYONE'S first impressions of Mass Effect 3.

I can't say much for the ending because I have not completed the game yet, but that also comes down to personal opinion as to whether it is good or not.

Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 am

While its true that this is opinion based, fact that bioware lied about the ending not requiring multiplayer and using a stock public domain images inside the game is a fact. I got nothing against the game, but the more i look at it the worse it looks.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 am

I have the game waiting for me on my return from America next week and can't wait, a lot of people are over reacting to the fact you can have a gay relationship, these same people where the ones loving the lesbian relationships in the second, I personally can't wait to see how the story ends, I dislked the first loved the second and look forward to this third.

I don't mind that it has a ending that can only be obtained through playing MP, after all the mass effect series has had multiple endings right from the first installment of the game, this third one is no different it also has multiple ending so not being able to get one doesn't bother me to much, I don't play through multiple times anyway.

I will be writing a review of the game some time over the next couple of months. Thanks for your impressions of the game unreal.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 am

I agree that people are overreacting too much. especially about those relationships. IMO the game will go there only if you want it and giving people a choice is never a bad thing. And yes while it had multiple endings all of them used to be obtainable via singleplayer. now you have to collect "war assets" in singleplayer and raise thier percentage in multiplayer if you want specific ending. theres no way around it using only singleplayer, which is my main problem with it.
Back to top Go down
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

I have been speaking to a few friends that have played the game and they have said that you don't actually have to play the multiplayer at all to get a certain ending in the singleplayer. So either they don't know what they are talking about or people that are saying that this is true have no idea what they are talking about. I think that I will be doing some research on it lol.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 am

Bioware claism that you dont need to play multiplayer, however everyone keep showign them proof that infact you are runing 1000 war assets short without multiplayer. Its sort of 50/50 on the community that believe bioware and those that dont. there has been noone that provived proof of being able to reach that ending without multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3   My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Impressions of Mass Effect 3
Page 1 of 1