Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Mass Effect 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 pm

hey guys i just brought a copy of ME2 from steam, and have put around 3hrs into the game so far........so i thought id give you my first impressions of the game, with a review to follow some time soonish.

simply put for the start of the game until now it just feels right, the smoothness, freedom to do things, and most importantly combat just feel right.....

i just couldn't for the life of me get into the first ME things just where hard, it was hard to trounce around the citadel, it was hard to fight and order team battles and it was hard to get into the story.......

ME2 address all of these issues, with more ability to visit planets and control the story, more interesting quests with-in the areas and most importantly a vastly improved combat system which makes for enjoyable, rewarding and still challenging fights, issuing team orders are much more user friendly, upgrades take care of them selves and equipping the team for fights is much more organized........if you liked the first ME you will love this second installment, if you (like me) hated the first, i think you will be pleasantly surprised with the second game, which too me feels 500% better than the first......

well guys hope that wets your taste buds and let me know if you have any other questions.....ill try and right up a decent review of the game with screens once I'm a bit further into the story.......but so far here's how i feel:

gameplay: 9/10
combat: 10/10
story: 9/10
graphics: 10/10
sound/music: 8/10
replay value: 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:26 pm

awesome to see more people hooking into ME2 Very Happy
i absolutely love it in every way, call me addicted haha.

So i'll be here if you need any help with the game, and i'll try not to reveal any tasty spoilers Smile

if u liked ME1 you will drool over this one, like i did Razz
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2
Page 1 of 1