Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll

Go down 
4 posters

Medal Of Honour - Priority and thoughts poll
OMG CANT WAIT FOR RELEASE ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING!
Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_lcap20%Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Already pre-ordered, cant wait for full game!
Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_lcap40%Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Looks great! Im going to buy it as soon as it is released.
Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_lcap20%Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yeah, looks good, but gonna wait to see what people think.
Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_lcap0%Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Im going to wait it out for a while. It will just a BC2 spin off, not going to be any better.
Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_lcap0%Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh, Im not going to purchase this game.
 0% [ 0 ]
"this game sucks for real"
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll Empty
PostSubject: Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll   Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 pm

I know now both myself and shadow have the pre-ordered beta so we have a first hand feel for the game.

-I really like it, but i havnt played much of bad company 2 so cant compare the 2 properly. I know shadow you have played a lot of bc2, interested in ur thoughts Smile

-For me, the game play is great, takes more skill than mw2 haha, and the idea that it still has killstreaks is fantastic! (ive had 2 cruise missiles now, which is the highest killstreak and are massive warhead missiles that wipe out a nice big area on the map Very Happy )

-The unlocks for classes and things are good, ive leveled myself as high as the beta allows at this point. But from what i see in the beta there is no medic class, which is a shame, like in bc2.

-Graphics look nice and i need a new computer if i want to play this game on max all the time Razz

-The beta feels a little unfinished but its a beta so i cant complain about various glitches and things just yet.

Also interested to see what people say about the game if they have played the beta or what the predict about what this game will end up like.

Last edited by LynX on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll   Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm really really really liking the look of the game, and I've actually held off buying myself BC2 because of this game that's upcoming. I'm even intending on pre ordering sometime soon. but... A big offset for me was my purchase of SC2, so I dunno if I should pre order ANOTHER game haha.

Look soooo good, and really fun. Definitely more fun than MW2. I definitely enjoyed MW2 ALOT, but this just looks far better.
Gotta give it a go some time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll   Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:02 am

if you added "this game sucks for real" in poll option then i would answer the poll lol
because i dont see any point of making this game for players hehe
like i said before i dont see any differences between all war games from battlefield 2
Back to top Go down
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll   Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:49 am

lol, added a poll option for you Razz

feel free to vote haha
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll   Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:40 am

well i answered "already pre-ordered, cant wait for the full game" i highlighted this game when i first created these forums as one to look out for and so far its living up to expectations.....

firstly its not really comparable to BFBC2, although the MP mode was also made by D.I.C.E it really does feel like its own game......

the fast pace and killstreaks set it apart from bc2 and i personally like this style a lot, that for me was the main reason i played MW2 it was fast paced and action all the time, bc2 is more tactical and relies heavily on team and squad support which make it stand apart from both mw2 and MoH.

but if we where to compare MW2 with this new MoH i would favor MoH, it is more realistic, and doesn't seem to have the flaws of mw2, it has killstreaks just like mw2 but they somehow seem much more realistic and manageable which i like, it doesn't have perks like one man army and commando to make the game feel to much like a arcade game and unrealistic.

the maps on offer in the Beta are well thought out, making it possible to flank enemies, game play is fast paced from the go and its easier to kill compared to bc2.

level up system seems solid and gives nice rewards/unlocks for your efforts...all and all its a good game, i agree it does seem slightly unfinished, and i would like to see more features added to the control system especially.

looking forward to the release of this game and hope to see some of you all in game soon enough.

Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll   Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honour: Everyone's thoughts? + Poll
Page 1 of 1