Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Drive in Sci-Fi: I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Drive in Sci-Fi: I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) Empty
PostSubject: Drive in Sci-Fi: I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957)   Drive in Sci-Fi: I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Drive in Sci-Fi: I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) Iwasateenagewerewolf195

Budget $82,000
Gross revenue $2,000,000
I guess people were really gullible back then.
The teenagers are fighting and after they finish it a cop comes to them and tells one of the guys that he should cool out. the other one leaves, apparently the guy hes pestering is really crazy, a guy at supermarket did a mistake and he beat him with a milt cartridge.
He also has a girlfriend, he likes her too but his anger gets the best of him. Then he keeps repeating "i dont know" over and over again and that is supposed to make us like him. His father seems to love him and try to explain him how to behave in a very nice fashion, but it does not seem to do much effect.
After yet another incident, he goes to the shrink and the doctor uses hypnosis on him. but he uses more than that, he uses his "secret testing formula" to cure angryness. that backfires when he starts killing people.
We soon find out he turns into a werewolf and is killing teenagers one by one. Thing is, it happens during the day.
He wanders into the woods and police starts chasing him. then he fights a stray dog for no reason and kills him. Evenrtually he goes back to doctor and there he gets killed.

Story: 4/10. very poor, then agian wolfman rarely has a good one.
Acting: 4/10. typical 60s teenagers.
Sound: 1/10. horrible.
Sci factor: 2/10. a serum turns people into wolfman.
Lasting Appeal: 0/10. dont want to remeber this.
Overall rating: 2/10.
Back to top Go down

Drive in Sci-Fi: I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957)
Page 1 of 1