Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

i had my hair cut...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

i had my hair cut... Empty
PostSubject: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:04 pm

..and i told everyone i was bald. Anyways what games you guys been playing lately?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/oh_ehm_geez
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 am

I've been alternating between Saints Row 3rd and reading Katawa Shoujo.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:00 am

Cool! Ive been playing between Final Fantasy X-2 and Zelda Minish Cap.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 am

well im also bald, but i think that is not the best way for you to deal with your facial hair problem Zienna, it is only a short term solution at best.

i just brought Star wars the old republic, so have been playing a bit of that, as well as LoL and Starcraft 2.

just spent a couple of days over at my sisters playing through Final Fantasy XIII-2 which was fun.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:51 am

Bold text for Bold person

ok now that we got that out of the way.
i been playing eve-online, world of tanks and The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind lately. I plan to pick up some civilization 4 again though not sure how much.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Awesomeeeeee! =D

After i get done with Minish Cap ill probably try to find an mmorpg to play. Haven't played one of those in forever. Know any good ones?

And i dont have facial hair lol.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:39 am

WELL Eve-Online is definitely an unique MMORPG and is really fun if you like that type of playing. however in order to be sucesful there you have to be smart. some people even nickname it "Excel with graphics" because everyone use excel spreadsheets to calculate stuff (exept some small caliber pvpers perhaps). it is not for everyone, but if your into that, it sucks you in and dont let go.
After 2 years i still learn new things about the game, though sometimes it can be a bit hairy. The game doesnt hold your hand though it. which sometimes leads to this:
i had my hair cut... Eve-online-learning-curve

A more relaxed one is World of Tanks. its basic 15 min rounds system of 15vs15 tanks fights with random people. but the more you play it the more exiting it gets. it may nto be perfectly balanced, the company may be trying to suck you for money (they even sell golden ammo), but its hell of a fun to play. also, well, its TANKS, what else do you need Very Happy

A friend of mine started Star Trek Online, he says its good, but hes new there, and first few days everything looks good (exept wow, i quit that after 1 day).

Then there is also League of Legends, but thats very competetive and the community sucks (on the other hand Eve-online been winnig best community awards many years in a row now). As well there is miencraf if your into building. both of those i have stopped playing now, nto enough time for everything.

Anyway, you go and choose whatever is clsoes to your heart, however if your choices are iher Eve-Online or World of tanks let me know.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Hmmm ill have a look into Eve Online. Also wondering is League of Legends any good.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 am

Its good if you like compettition that is repetative. basically you always do same thing. 1 map. always do same shit with same guy and the only difference is when you go pvp ganking. and it also annoys you a lot. and i mean a lot. even i managed to loose temper once in that one. if you play for longer, this is what happens:
i had my hair cut... Cad-20110520-ae447
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 pm

BAHAHAHAH! Okay. xD
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm

I've never heard anything positive about the Eve Online community. I've reviewed their forums and it is indeed a cumulative cesspool of every type of person you never want to play a game with.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:38 am

Some big review sites disagree with you:
http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/93244/page/2
http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/78203/page/2
not to mention all the other awards: http://community.eveonline.com/community/awards_reviews.asp

and you really cant get the community just by visiting the forums couple times Razz
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

That "award" has no real value due to some version of it is given to EVERY mmo that lasts more than a few months.
And it doesn't change the fact the head of one of dev teams said himself that the game is geared heavily towards trolls, griefers, and people who enjoy being in that specific type of environment.

My visits to the forum did not form my opinion of the community, the forum simply confirmed what was said directly from the mouth of the games own developer.

To put it another more simple way, paraphrasing from that same interview: "Even if a group murderers, rapists, and other criminals happen to enjoy each others company, they are still a group of murderers, rapists, and criminals."
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 am

I agree i got no idea about the reward credibility, as i usually dont care for any of those (except when WOT got into guiness record book after being online for 2 months), its just that i never saw a "community reward" before. I merely pointed out the rewards because often people value such rewards more than an opinion of some random clan member.

The community is geared to freedom. Eve is a sandbox, and they want you to decide who you want to me. Truth is, majority of people are griefers, trolls and other badfaced people if they know they can get away with it. but there are plenty of nice people in the game too, they just dont showoff so much. bad media is always more popular than good media. same with communities, you always see bad people more, because they are talked about more. truth is there are some quite amazing people in there. something i found in my first month in EVE that i couldn't find in 9 years of Tibia, so the game really ticked for me. Game symbolizes freedom, and you have a choice whether to be troll or not. I chose not to, and im happy there are people who chose to be one. it is much more interesting when all the people around have their own personalities instead of a predefined character patch like WOW. Ever is revolutionary in many ways and to simply classify it was "scum" is over-simplistic. Obviously i realize that from the outside many if the good things in eve may not be obviuos at all and i dont blame people for claiming eve community looks bad, after all the latest fanfest there was a guy that harassed a suicidal player as a joke.
Im sure we could discuss this for hours, but i dont think either of us would change our opinions about it anyway. Im always up for a discussion, but this would be derailing this thread a bit (not that its original topic was very engaging to begin with).

P.S. i love your new avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had my hair cut...   i had my hair cut... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i had my hair cut...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: General :: Off topic-
Jump to: