Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958) Empty
PostSubject: Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958)   Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958) Thespacechildren1958mov

Oh, i have a bad feeling about this. There are two things that are extremely hard to do right in movies, and that's children and animals. Lets just hope the aliens are smarter than terrestrials when it comes to children.
Well a two annoying children start hearing a strange noise while their parents don't. the car shuts itself down. They also see a spacecraft but parents brush it off as "your imagining things". That comes form a parents that are moving to work in a airbase.
As they arrive we hear a guy running a kite and sounding like a choking kid. i guess they couldn't get them to laugh properly. The wife meanwhile rambles that "she hates living on a beach since the sand will get into the house". Thats an unusual view of the beach i give you that, she already shows promise. Apparently in this base they are building the first satellite.
Kids find an alien and are controlled by it. The parents find out but don't like it. Nevertheless they still take care of the alien that looks like a lump of brain. Others find out too and havoc starts. The brain alien slowly takes over the noise engineers but it seems its not working very well. Children is completely in its power, and the adults are in the power of thier children. so even though everyone knows everything no one can do anything. They decide to go into the cave and face the alien. The alien ignores them and they just leave.
When the time to launch satellite occurs the alien destroys it and people are happy they are out of job. then we get a quote from bible and the movie ends.

Story: 2/10. like walking a labyrinth, in a bad day.
Acting: 2/10. the kids were above bad, the rest of the crew - not so much.
Sound: 1/10. traditionally awful.
Sci factor: 1/10. a giant brain controls people but then it doesn't but then it does and then it destroys a satellite and everyone's happy.
Lasting Appeal: 3/10. will be remembered as a bad example of religious propaganda.
Overall rating: 2.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958)   Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:03 pm

alieeeeeens. i want to watch star trek now. ty. =D
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/oh_ehm_geez

Drive in Sci-Fi: The Space Children (1958)
Page 1 of 1