Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time? Empty
PostSubject: Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time?   Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm

well for me one of the best gaming experiences i have ever had was playing through Diablo 2, it had everything and for me is the BEST EVER action rpg i have played...fullstop.........

with that said next year could see the much awaited sequel Diablo 3, perhaps the most highly anticipated action rpg sequel of all time, if its anything like the second it will be no doubts.......

what really like about Blizzard is that they dont give in to pressure and release half done work, if we take diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 we can see that they take their time when releasing the next installment, and boy, more often than not is it worth the wait.......

here's a couple of utube vids to wet your tastebuds and get the action rpg fever started...enjoy

Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time?   Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm

and part 2

Back to top Go down
Dali
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time?   Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:30 am

Blizzard and ValvE are the number one reason for my eventual mental breakdown as well as the savior of my sanity

No release date in sight for this or the next installment of Half Life 2. Both will probably be mid-late 2011. This makes me want to cry.

Thankfully Starcraft 2 will probably have me captivated until the robot uprising.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time?   Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:45 am

Dali wrote:
Blizzard and ValvE are the number one reason for my eventual mental breakdown as well as the savior of my sanity

No release date in sight for this or the next installment of Half Life 2. Both will probably be mid-late 2011. This makes me want to cry.

Thankfully Starcraft 2 will probably have me captivated until the robot uprising.

Blizzard are simply the best, they really work at giving the gamer everything they could want, diablo 2 was just perfect, i couldn't fault it, it really did have everything, from a fantastic storyline, to state of the art graphics, a user friendly control set-up, great replay value, on-line...oh my the list just goes on and on.....

i hear what your saying mate, but i really appreciate the fact that although the gamer is crying for the release of these games, Blizzard are still not rushing the game out, they really are committed to bringing a polished game to the table.....it will be worth the wait..........already a year out the game looks fantastic...mate i am truly pumped for this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time?   Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3...perhaps the most anticipated rpg of all time?
Page 1 of 1