Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Website Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

Website Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Website Ideas   Website Ideas Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:10 am

heya guys... this mainly concerns shadow and the admins, but im happy to help with any queries you have with this forum administration as i have used it a lot before.

i have some idea which may help boost the community,

-- if you haven't so already, maybe have a group which separates registered members to the actual clan members

-- and once people have been accepted as a clan member maybe have a "clan only" section of the forum to talk to each other about clan stuff

-- its good to see the ranking system being used Smile makes things a little more fun

-- you can embed a slideshow or the likes onto the front page of the forum which shows u guys ingame having a good time Very Happy

anyways, just a few suggestions, i know they probably aren't necessary seeing this is a community clan but hey could be interesting

sweet, hit me up if you need any help

and happy birthday shadow for today !!! Smile cheers

LynX
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

Website Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Ideas   Website Ideas Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

LynX wrote:
heya guys... this mainly concerns shadow and the admins, but im happy to help with any queries you have with this forum administration as i have used it a lot before.

i have some idea which may help boost the community,

-- if you haven't so already, maybe have a group which separates registered members to the actual clan members

-- and once people have been accepted as a clan member maybe have a "clan only" section of the forum to talk to each other about clan stuff

-- its good to see the ranking system being used Smile makes things a little more fun

-- you can embed a slideshow or the likes onto the front page of the forum which shows u guys ingame having a good time Very Happy

anyways, just a few suggestions, i know they probably aren't necessary seeing this is a community clan but hey could be interesting

sweet, hit me up if you need any help

and happy birthday shadow for today !!! Smile cheers

LynX

hey mate good ideas, im interested in two of them principally..

* having a group which separates registered from actual clan members i really like this idea as i would like the forums to be used by any one that registered, making for a more active and lively forum but it would be good to have a section that only clan members can access, ie clan news, contests etc

* and the slideshow sounds like a really nice idea.............can we chat about how i can get both happening thanks Lynx and welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Website Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: General :: Off topic-
Jump to: