Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Go down 
4 posters

What Game are you looking forward to the most?
Battlefield 3
What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_lcap0%What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CoD:MW3
What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_lcap0%What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mass Effect 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Assassins Creed Revelations
 0% [ 0 ]
Skyrim
What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_lcap25%What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diablo 3
What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_lcap25%What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Farcry 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_lcap50%What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Empty
PostSubject: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 am

What Game are you looking forward to the most
in the next year or so?

Vote on what you want to play more than anything
else that is going to be released on PC.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 am

Skyrim. Not even remotely interested in anything else on the list.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:35 am

im intrestefd in a few things on the list but thats all there is to it. certainly not looking for farcry 3 after what 2 did. i probably wont play any of those soon due to my laptop probably wont run them.
what im looking forward the most now is to play hearts of iron.
Currently playing red faction: guerilla (review coming up soon), then i want to finish silent hill series with 4 and 5 and then its a tie between hearts of iron and supreme commander.
i usually dont "wait" for games as i have a long list (you've seen it) that i want to play already. and i dont have top stuff so running most 2010+ games is a pain (well except for a few)
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

there are three games im equally interested in on that list, firstly BF3 looks great and will give me all my FPS needs in one game (hopefully) secondly is elder-scrolls Skyrim, it will be a solid game for sure with heaps of ours of game time to invest in a good series and finally the one that got my vote is Diablo 3, although i have heard some disturbing things come out from Blizzard (ie real money auction house and internet required at all times even for single player) it is by far my most anticipated game in the last half dozen years or so, i loved the first two and im sure that even with all the crap that Blizzard are doing it will be a great edition to the series.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:54 am

Ive got to say that im looking forward to 3 games equaly aswell.
Mass Effect3: Because Mass Effect 2 was such a great game I have to get this one, hopefully it sends the Mass Effect series out with a massive bang!
Battlefield 3: If anyone knows me they know that im obssessed with this game already, I hope that it will live up to my expectation that I have for it.
Diablo 3: I havent played the first 2 but I have heard how good they were. I have recently watched some gameplay and I think that it looks really good.
Other than Assassins Creed Revelations im not remotely interested in any of the others.
If I had to vote (which im not because I created this poll and it seems stupid if I did) I wouldnt anyway because I am equally excited about all of these games, neither one more than the other.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:26 am

shadow wrote:
... Diablo 3, although i have heard some disturbing things come out from Blizzard (ie real money auction house and internet required at all times even for single player) ...

I did want Diablo, until blizzard got into this contest versus ea to see which company could treat their paying customers the shittiest. Now they are both on my permanent no-buy list.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 am

yeh this year is the year gaming companies do crap. ubisoft, blizard, EA, nintendo you name it. pretty much all "big names" has screwed their fans over this year. i mean EA actually made a spyware: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/112559-Internet-Explodes-Over-Origins-Invasion-of-Privacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?   What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?
Page 1 of 1