Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

MWN Banner contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

MWN Banner contest Empty
PostSubject: MWN Banner contest   MWN Banner contest Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:37 am

well its official, MWN is holding a competition to see which member can create the best banner using the MWN nuke symbol, the competition will run from June 1st until the 1st of July 2010

the prize with be a new copy of either:

* Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty OR
* Medal of Honor Tier 1

if neither of these games is wanted we will offer the winner a choice of game up-to but not over the price of one of the two above listed games

to enter the competition one must be either a member of the steam MWN or the xfire MWN, and judging will be held by the community here at the forums, in the event of a tie I have the deciding vote, members cannot vote for there own banners.

the prize will either be gifted via steam or a hard copy of the game will be sent to the winner.

to get the MWN NUKE SYMBOL please contact shadow via either PM, EMAIL, STEAM or XFIRE.

things we are looking for: moving logo, imaginative, and something that suits the community site.....

so good luck and game on.

any questions can be directed to me.

Last edited by shadow on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

MWN Banner contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWN Banner contest   MWN Banner contest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 am

heya shadow, sent my first image through via PM to you Smile

also here it is here, hope ya like it Very Happy otherwise i think i can pull out a couple more Smile

cheers

MWN Banner contest Mwnbannergif1
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

MWN Banner contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWN Banner contest   MWN Banner contest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 pm

nice job Lynx, gonna be hard to beat.....but i would like to see what else you can come up with, love seeing your work.....

SO COME ON GUYS STEP UP AND TAKE A SHOT, there's only a month to go, and lets face it a new game could be yours, its worth a punt right?! Wink
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

MWN Banner contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWN Banner contest   MWN Banner contest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

id like to Congratulate Lynx for winning the MwN Banner contest, his choice of game was MoH tier 1 and has received the prize via steam.....

i will say that although LynX did a great job with his banner it was a shame that there where no other entrees so by default LynX won......

anyway Congrats and enjoy your game...
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

MWN Banner contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWN Banner contest   MWN Banner contest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

stay tuned for a new contest, details to be posted soon.!
Back to top Go down
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

MWN Banner contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWN Banner contest   MWN Banner contest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 pm

ahwell cheers shadow mate, appreciate the game so much Smile

and be sure to look for more images i hope to put up

i shall post some reviews of my own on the game as well as screenshots and videos Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MWN Banner contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWN Banner contest   MWN Banner contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MWN Banner contest
Page 1 of 1