Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

darksync's weekly update about himself LOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Empty
PostSubject: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I've decided to semi blog about myself here, since it'll make me feel like I'm adding something to the community. Might just post something under this topic weekly or so.... =P
Hope you don't mind. haha.

So anyways, this week was my first week back at University. I'm studying at the University of Auckland. Bachelor of Technology: Medical Physics and Imaging Tech.

I've been following the GSL (Global Starcraft League) this whole week. And man, I get so excited. I'm a huge fan of ST_July at the moment. His zerg is SO aggressive.

Been quite a hectic week. I worked til 11pm on thursday.... Which wasn't that fun.
Uni's been pretty relaxing.
My love life took a HUGE turn this week too =P

In a good way of course.

Maybe you all could do the same. I wouldn't mind reading about small things that matter to you all in your lives Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 am

it is nice that you bring some mroe activity to this forum. last 7 days i was the only one posting anything at all hehe. so you follow the starcraf ech, you could watch https://www.youtube.com/user/day9tv the guy has a huge blog about starcraf, his life and everything else. havent seen it myself, well, not whole anyway, but friend watches it like a religion and said its the best thing abotu starcraf hes ever seen, so give it a try.
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Haha, I do watch the Day9 dailies. Not all the time, but when I have the time too.
He's really funny!
Anyways, I thought I might try keep these brief but at the same time, try generate some activity on the forums.
This week... Was pretty boring...
There was a fire alarm at my part time job last night (I work in clothing retail).
I went on a date with this girl haha =P
And... yeah, just been playing Heroes of Newerth and studying.
I have my first uni assignment (Mathematics) due next week.
I've been really thinking of spending some money on a new game or console. I've been really interested in the PS3 or 3DS.
I bought pokemon WHITE for my friend's birthday. She LOVES pokemon. Haha. (Just released yesterday in NZ)
What do you all suggest I spend some money on? I really wanna game. I've really only been playing Heroes of Newerth to be honest.... But I'm actually a very broad spectrum player.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 pm

awesome blog mate, nice job,

how did your date go?...... I love you

ive been completely immersed in Rift the newly released MMO, its really just a fantastic game so far.......

i think these ideas are great but the forums are only going to become active when we have more people visit, at the moment its limited, we really need new blood...........
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:52 am

In my opinion if you dont know where to spend money, its best not to sped them till you find out.
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Haha, thanks. Since the presence of this blog doesn't seem to bother anyone, I'll keep it up. xD

I read your rift review and it really does look like a great game, and something I'd enjoy playing... But In all seriousness I really have avoided pay 2 play ><

Date was good, but to be perfectly honest, sometimes... Girls can be really hard to deal with. LOL.

And I've taken your advice and stayed away from spending alot on the 3DS. I'm probably gonna save it until I know there's something I really want.

This week was a really bland week for me. Nothing exciting happened, university was the same. Covering usual new content... Assignments coming in...
I still play games, keep up my social life.
I've really only... Been playing Heroes of Newerth though.

On a side note, I've got LiveStream running for me now. However, my laptop isn't really strong enough to keep the screen stream running... So It got me thinking into getting a new desktop. I've been planning to shift to desktop for a while!
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 am

yeah kep it coming we need more activity here.
and here you are, you found that your moeny is better spent on desktop thna 3ds. see, time explains everything.
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm

ugh, been a while since I posted. University has been pretty hectic though...
Only game I've really been playing is Heroes of Newerth.
I got crysis 2.
Haven't played it yet, but I did try it... And my laptop can't really handle it well. It's a bit too slow, so I get delayed response when I play.
And there's no real graphics settings u can change in crysis 2.... So it's meant to be played looking gorgeous hahaha.

This has got me thinking of buying a new desktop, instead of being a laptop gamer.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 am

laptop gamer doesnt work. experienced that myself. if you play games you must have a desktop. no overpriced crap like alienware is going to help that.
so thansk for headsup, wont be getting crysis 2 then.
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:16 am

Sorry for the massive inactivity. Exams coming up and all, but I really should try make it a habit to come here atleast every week.
Anyways, my internet is really playing up, lots of constant spikes of slow or fast internet. It's extremely difficult to play games.

I preordered Battlefield 3
I purchased Frozen Synapse. I have a friend copy, but not sure who to give it to yet.
Enjoying it very much.

Hope you guys are all healthy and well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darksync's weekly update about himself LOL   darksync's weekly update about himself LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darksync's weekly update about himself LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: General :: Off topic-
Jump to: