Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Starcraft 2.....epic?

Go down 
+4
Dali
dead
xNomaD
shadow
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:55 am

Great game, I'm definitely looking forward to the other 2/3 of the game.
For new comers to RTS (such as myself), it's extremely easy to learn, and there's alot of learning steps the campaign takes u through, even if u don't do the tutorial.
For a few missions, you're just micro-ing a small army, then you slowly get into mroe and more units and structures.
Very neat game. I don't regret buying it at all
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:21 am

and here's the gamespot video review of the epic RTS starcraft 2

Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
3r3k0s3
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:03 am

starcraft 2
graphics 10/10
gameplay ?/10

hope is less of blobfest than starcraft 1: make a blob, see what kind of blob other guy is making, clickfest micro the blob against his blob and maybe you win, if you practise ur buildorders APM can become star in south korea

feels like COH blew that kind of dune II era RTS gameplay out of the water, COH one well placed machine gun can stop a whole mindless blob, u have to think and flank and counter and countercounter ....

but i am just playing devils advocate so dont flame me pls

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 am

all very good points mate it is a little like that, but in a way CoH isnt much different, the blobs are named differently, but other than that blob A can kill blob B & C, Blob D is ineffective against blobs A,B & C but owns E, from the streams i have seen of SC2 it is much more fast paced, but there are defiantly tactics, attacks, counter attacks, etc........ill stream some games when i install it at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 pm

3r3k0s3 wrote:

... but i am just playing devils advocate so dont flame me pls

Evil or Very Mad

Don't worry mate, nobody flames here. No one wants to be the first to find out what I'll do to them.
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Guys, just remember, if any of you have SC2, add me!! Very Happy
bigbossming@hotmail.com
(HOWEVER... I live in NZ, so I play in the southeast asia server or whatever.... =( But apparently they're making it so I can play American servers etc.?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 pm

darksync wrote:
Guys, just remember, if any of you have SC2, add me!! Very Happy
bigbossming@hotmail.com
(HOWEVER... I live in NZ, so I play in the southeast asia server or whatever.... =( But apparently they're making it so I can play American servers etc.?)

We were posting here http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/mwn-gaming-f14/starcraft-2-user-details-t93.htm#407
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2.....epic?   Starcraft 2.....epic? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2.....epic?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2