Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Drakan Order Of The Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

Drakan Order Of The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Drakan Order Of The Flame   Drakan Order Of The Flame Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

What can I say? It is probably one of the best older games I have ever played. You play as this girl Rynn who's village was attacked by wartocks and her brother was captured. She is set off on a quest to awaken the dragon Arokh to team up with to help you rescue your brother. You can fly around on him and shoot fire, magma, lightning, and poison, and sometimes you can glitch the game up and fly underwater which is really cool. The game is best in Single player. Multiplayer is kind of dead, so I created the clan The Guardians, and if you do play you just see a bunch of Rynns running around which she is basically exactly like Lara Croft which is cool and funny but gets boring and annoying after a while. You can change her color and the dragon skin in mp though. There are over 400 custom levels made by the players themselves. The maps are really super cool and don't get old that much.

Here is a clip from youtube from single player mode im sure you guys will like....maybe.
Also to see what Rynn and Arokh look like you can look at my signature.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/oh_ehm_geez
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

Drakan Order Of The Flame Empty
PostSubject: heya    Drakan Order Of The Flame Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am

that game looks kinda awsome i love dragons alot.
Back to top Go down

Drakan Order Of The Flame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: Gaming :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: