Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Allane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allane
Recruit
Recruit

Allane Empty
PostSubject: Allane   Allane Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello Man's Worst Nightmare,

My name is Allane and I'm a pretty avid gamer. To give you guys a bit of history with me: for the past 3 years (as of the 27th of August) I've been at a large gaming community called Teamplayer Gaming (Formerly Texas ...Teamplayers...). As such, I am very used to interactions with other people, dealing with forum drama, etc. I have also been a part of six clans in the past, some longer than others. My current tag on Xfire (Xfire username: arvala) is for a clan that I used to be in that fell apart after an internal struggle but is still a very fondly remembered clan for those who knew it. Currently, I have no plans on ever joining a clan again.

As for gaming, like I said, I'm a pretty avid gamer. I have thousands of hours logged on Xfire, and more played without Xfire. I've been gaming since I was young (maybe about 7 or Cool, and so I have experience with any game you can think of. Many people like to tell me I'm pretty skilled, but there are always people out there who are better than me. Currently, my primary game is Bad Company 2, however I play exclusively on the Teamplayer Gaming server. Alternate games that I like to switch around with are: STALKER: Call of Pripyat, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and an ASCII (Or graphical if you download tilesets) game called Dwarf Fortress.

I regret to say this, but I spend most of my time at the Teamplayer Gaming site and on their servers, so my participation here will likely be limited, but I will do whatever in my capacity I can to be involved here.

Thank you for your time,
Allane.
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

Allane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allane   Allane Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 pm

hey Aliane, thanks for the intro, nice to have you here at the site, don't worry we not trying to steal you from your primary group, we do love having people who love to game here at the site, so would love to see you here when you have the wish.

you play a heap of the same games as a lot of us all here so feel free to give us some in game tags if you want so friends to multiplayer with.

enjoy your time here and game on

if you need any thing feel free to pm me....

cheers: shadow
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

Allane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allane   Allane Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Greetings Allane, welcome to the community. I think most of us are also on Xfire and Steam, and also belong to several groups, so it's not a big problem. Our emphasis is on being friends and having fun and a new member is always very welcome. I don't post very often, but I'm here lurking on the site several times throughout the day so if I'm needed just hit me or send me a chat on Xfire or Steam.
Back to top Go down
3r3k0s3
Corporal
Corporal

Allane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allane   Allane Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 am

ASCII games, that sounds cool ... i remember those ... rogue etc.. cool welcome to MWN site anyway
Back to top Go down
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

Allane Empty
PostSubject: welcome   Allane Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:22 am

I love oblivion im always on xfire you gonna have to add me we can trade modding tipps eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allane   Allane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: MwN :: introductions-
Jump to: