Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

my Razer Imperator review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

my Razer Imperator review Empty
PostSubject: my Razer Imperator review   my Razer Imperator review Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:11 pm

hey guys, i recently brought a new mouse, the Razer imperator, and thought i short review was in order.

the Imperator is a high end gaming mouse made by Razer and as such the prize of the unit reflects this.

my Razer Imperator review 08082010100.th

my Razer Imperator review 08082010102.th

It uses the tracking engine that's standard on all of Razer's high-end mice now, a 5600dpi sensor, with a 1000Hz polling rate for 1ms response time. And, like every other major Razer mouse, it's got onboard memory for storing profiles of macros and DPI settings of which 5 can be programed in, and switched between via the mouse buttons, of which there are 7 programmable buttons not including the mouse wheel features, when switching between profiles a handy visual display shows on the screen telling you what DPI you are currently using.

my Razer Imperator review Razerq.th

the desigh of this mouse is very different from previous models in that it's height is greater especially around the palm rest, which for bigger hands makes it much more comfortable and at least for me easier to use and gives greater comfort when used for lengthy gaming sessions, so basically ergonomically it is very comfortable and at least a little different in shape from earlier models.

my Razer Imperator review 08082010104.th

my Razer Imperator review 08082010103.th

my Razer Imperator review 08082010106.th

add to that the new feature of the two thumbs buttons being adustable, meaning you can slide them further up or down the side of the mouse allowing you to get the perfect position for them....i really like this feature and in my last mouse the Razer diamondback 3g found the thumb buttons annoying and hard to use well.

my Razer Imperator review 08082010105.th

the mouse has a blue glowing wheel and Razer logo, each can individually be switched off with-in the configuration tool which is also used to set button use, adjust and program DPI and polling etc.

also another new feature of this mouse is the thick, braided cable which is another upgrade in my opinion, replacing the thin, fragile cable Razer's historically used.

What makes this my favorite Razer mouse to date is the grip, overall shape and feel, combined with the solid sensor and tracking, making it a pleasure to game with. (below image is a side buy side of the Imperator and the Diamondback 3g)

my Razer Imperator review 08082010101.th

i really cant fault this mouse it is great to use in every day use as well as in game, its very responsive and reacts well to movement, the price is about standard i guess for a high end gaming mouse and this mouse will set you back around $80

i give this mouse a 10/10 and would recommend it to anyone looking for a replacement high end gaming mouse.

cheers and hopefully, this review helped in some way, feel free to ask any questions.

Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

PostSubject: Re: my Razer Imperator review   my Razer Imperator review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 am

I was considering to buy it, but since i mainly play on my laptop and it doesn't have a mouse port (just USB ports) I wasn't too keen on getting it.
It's mouse port plugged in right?
I really need to get an adapter for USB to mouse port haha.
I really liked the look of it from king of the beta advertising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: my Razer Imperator review   my Razer Imperator review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 am

no mate all Razer mice use a usb connection for there products.....so all good on your notebook, in fact i use my Razer on my notebook as well cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Razer Imperator review   my Razer Imperator review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Razer Imperator review
Page 1 of 1