Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:27 am

oh yes star wars it is
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

nice CG but to be honest i wasn't overly impressed with the "force unleashed" it just seemed to be lacking something to be honest with you, the game ply was good enough but maybe the story wasn't quite what i was hoping for...any way its a very good looking trailer all the same.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

heh story was awesome in this game you just dont know all those star wars things lol like vader never had an apprentice and new characters and this new cartoon star wars the clone wars is about anakins apprentice but anakin(the future darth vader) never had apprentice too but those games and stuff are revealing all those new things and stuff like oh my god its so exciting what will be in TFU2 and new star wars games/movies
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 am

Usually a star-wars fan when it comes to that, altrough i must admit i havent played many of the games in the serie. this is one of the few that i played, and i found story to be lacking, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
Page 1 of 1