HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Share | 

the 2nd MwN contest details.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: the 2nd MwN contest details.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 am

hey guys hows it going, well after the failure of the Banner contest, having only one person showing interest, i decided to blame myself, and I'm going to apologize because i realized that i had really limited the amount of people who could enter to those that had good graphics skills....

so this time i thought what could i do to give everyone a fair chance to win a free game......well this is what i came up with.

we are going to hold a contest here and this time its simple, i want more activity at the site so why not encourage people by saying, the TWO most active members here at the site from now 3rd of July until 3rd September (two months) will win a game (via steam) of there choice TO THE VALUE OF $60US.....yes that's right, become an active member here and have a chance to win a new game.

the rules:

* you will earn points for posts (1 point) and replies (1/2 point) here at the site ( i will not accept one line answers i.e: someone makes a post and then you reply, "i agree") a reply must be constructive.

* game reviews will earn you double points, (reviews must be detailed and have screen shots to earn double)

* earning rep will give you double points (rep is given for really helpful or informative posts and can be handed out daily by every member of the site).

* bring new members to the site will earn you double points, (the new member must be active to earn the points).

well i think that covers everything so get active and win...and yes just to confirm i will be giving the 2 most active members a new game...i will tally the points at the end of the competition and post the results for the community to see....

PLEASE NOTE: IF THERE ISN'T REALLY ANY ACTIVITY INCREASE I WILL NOT BE REWARDING, I WILL HAVE A MIN POST AND POINT COUNT OVER THE TWO MONTHS.........IF USERS DON'T REACH THAT COUNT THE CONTEST WILL VOID. (reason for this clause is i am trying to get the community more active and am offering the two prizes with my own money, if the site doesn't really get any more increase than it is currently running at, the contest hasn't fulfilled it purpose).....

M17xR2, i7-740QM @3.23Ghz, Crossfirex HD5870, 6gb Ram, 17" WUXGA (1920x1200) RGBLED, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Blu-ray Combo Drive - Logitech G9x gaming mouse - Logitech G35 7.1 surround sound headphones
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: the 2nd MwN contest details.   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm

hey guys, due to the lack of interest and activity in the site I've decided to close the current contest, im trying to my hardest to create a good environment for the community but am not prepared to take a couple hundred dollars out of my own pocket, for no real increase in activity or interest....so as per my NOTE in the first post of the contest listing i have withdrawn the contest for the time being due to it not fulfilling its purpose, if the site increases its activity in the future the i will definitely add more contests.

M17xR2, i7-740QM @3.23Ghz, Crossfirex HD5870, 6gb Ram, 17" WUXGA (1920x1200) RGBLED, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Blu-ray Combo Drive - Logitech G9x gaming mouse - Logitech G35 7.1 surround sound headphones
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm

the 2nd MwN contest details.
Page 1 of 1