Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Crysis

Go down 
+3
shadow
xNomaD
darksync
7 posters
AuthorMessage
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 am

Hey guys.
Sorry about another query post. But I'm sooo keen on buying myself a new game.
I've decided Splinter cell isn't really my style of game. It looks fun as, but the most I watch videos the more I reckon I don't have the patience to be successful in this kind of game.
I'm a really aggressive kind of player.

I was looking at other steam games, and saw crysis being sold pretty cheap.
I was wondering what u all reckon of this game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
xNomaD
General of the Army
General of the Army
xNomaD

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 am

Crysis is the greatest scifi fps to ever have been made. I would grab ir but thats just my opinion, im sure some others would disagree but for that price i couldnt pass up both games off steam even if there is no disc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/generalapok/
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:44 pm

i also just recently brought the game, and have to say its a heap of fun, gameplay is challenging and even difficult at times, graphics are still amazing even for a three+ year old game, id say if you can get it cheap and you like FPS this is a must have game. cheers be warned it is a very demanding game, so make sure your notebook can handle it before buying darksync
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

"Throw humans through trees"?
I think this is for me =P
Back to top Go down
xNomaD
General of the Army
General of the Army
xNomaD

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm

I just got my copy of Crysis in the mail, it is the most epic game of all time, not just because of graphics, but the story and the characters are so amazing, gameplay is great, i find nothing wrong at all with this game. Id suggest to anyone who doesnt have this game to pick it up asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/generalapok/
LynX
Webmaster
Webmaster
LynX

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:45 am

yeah guys, crysis really is a game u must play... it really is an ultimate game and i recommend it very highly, and the interactiveness of the environment at times beats every game out there... needless to point out the mouth-watering graphics
Smile
Back to top Go down
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 pm

LynX wrote:
and the interactiveness of the environment at times beats every game out there...
i must disagree because of the force unleashed Wink
Back to top Go down
darksync
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
darksync

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:22 pm

I've never actually played crysis and the one time I was gonna get it was on a steam sale that lasted a day and it ended by the time I decided to get it!! TT
I really wanna try it now. I wonder if my PC can even run it. I've been told it's quite demanding
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:36 am

Crysis and crysis warhead. That game stood out for me, because being a slow laptop graphic card user i usually have to set all graphics to low in order to play it. Heck even some really old games lag on it, but you got to do with what you have. Not in the case of Crysis. The optimization of engine must have been great, as i was able to play it on high with no lag. All hail Nvidia. The game is a fun ride. The story is intruging, you are litteraly inside the crysis world up till the moment you finnish the game. the powers of suite is a really fun thing, though i found myself using shell the most, because going into enemy cap guns blazing doesnt allow you to have little hp. All the aliens and boses were amazingly made and not many games suceed in that. the game really never got boring, maybe because it was so short. 6 hours and its done. completed in a day. sure the story was good, the gameplay was fun, but i wouldnt want to play it again knowing what will happen. so its a game you get for 1 weekend day. in my opinion, thats not worth the boosted price of it. Sure graphics looked good back whne it was released, but i never took graphics as first measure about how good game is. It simply was too short to be worth the money. Im sure the Crysis wars - the only gameplay version may have atrracted some people, but i never heard it reaching the levels of online gameplay most shooters have. it is hard to imagine how could they balance it too, it was not built for multiplayer. So the general verdict from me: good 1 time game. no lasting value though.
Back to top Go down
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: heya   Crysis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 pm

you guys all talked me into trying it out i was always afraid of the graphics but Strazdas gave me hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis   Crysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crysis
Page 1 of 1