Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957) Empty
PostSubject: Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957)   Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957) Fromhellitcamemoviepost

This ones title reminds me of a It Came From The Toilet piece of work. Well, this one is equally shitty. I definitely saw this before. i have an insane feeling that i also reviewed it before. but i cant find such review, so here we go.
A tribe in... whatever....sacrifice a son of chief because black plague killed it and he wanted American to help him. The local shaman poisoned it apparently. Silly tribal. He tells he will come back from the grave to revenge for this cunning betrayal.
The scientists camping in the island talk about how it was the plague that killed them and not radiation. they were sent here to investigate radiation from the nearby atom bomb.
They also have a women that is annoying as hell. One of the scientists girl also arrives on the island. They talk a lot of unimportant conversations and mainly waste time on screen.
finally a snorefest is saved by a local running up and talking that "the man came back in a tree monster to revenge his sacrifice". They call it "tabanga" which literary is "creature of revenge". They find that there is a tree on the place of sacrifice and it has a ceremonial dagger in his heart. The Stump looks like a face of weird stuff, has green blood and has a beating heart. It also has a lot of radiation. Oh no, a radioactive monster, again. They bring the thing in the lab and it does on its own. The monster is dieing and they use electroshock to revive it. The result is a full grown tree stomp that goes around attacking people. or rather waiting for them to faint and putting them into quicksand. it is so slow that i could out-walk it. is it supposed to be creepy?
the locals make a trap for it and it falls in. they try to burn it with fire in there. He escapes and continues to attack people... slowly....
They eventually solve the problem with shooting the knife into his heart.

Story: 2/10. a man becomes a tree and goes on revenge trip.
Acting: 0/10. all of them were annoying.
Sound: 1/10. sadly, i didnt use the mute button.
Sci factor: 0/10. radiation makes man into a walking stomp.
Lasting Appeal: 0/10. a movie i want to forget.
Overall rating: 1.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957)   Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 pm

wow...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/oh_ehm_geez

Drive in Sci-Fi: From Hell It Came (1957)
Page 1 of 1