Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA?? Empty
PostSubject: SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA??   SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 pm

If you use the internet alot and pretty much live on it like I do you may want to check this out (if u havent already!)

Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA??   SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:56 am

Really. you found out only now? Its been top 1 topic for like whole month. Obama delayed it. But we eventually get internet under control of corporations, just like they did with television, radio and newspapers.
Back to top Go down
unrealMWN
Sergeant
Sergeant
unrealMWN

PostSubject: Re: SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA??   SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:26 am

I had heard about it around Christmas time last year but I had forgotten to post a topic about it on the forums. I finally decided to do this cause I wasn't sure if everyone had heard about it (which they should). I only only used the title "SOPA?!?!!? WTF! Really America??" because I felt it deserved that title cause it's just rediculous. Sorry for the confusion lol...
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA??   SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 am

Ah, i see. I have posted this around couple forums myself. It just sounded as if you only found out. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA??   SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOPA?!?!!? WTF! REALLY AMERICA??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: General :: Off topic-
Jump to: