Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Season 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

Season 2                           Empty
PostSubject: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 am

Of my little pony started today....it is good. but....i wanna know what happens next.....it stopped right in the middle of a mystery. =[
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/oh_ehm_geez
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah that kinda sucked, I thought since it was scheduled for 2 episodes that they were going to show the rest, but it only repeated the first half Sad
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:30 am

Season 2                           AztecFacepalm
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 pm

lol!
still completely baffled with what is going on here, but when in doubt laugh and run i always say......
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 pm

shadow wrote:
lol!
still completely baffled with what is going on here, but when in doubt laugh and run i always say......
My Little Pony is a popular cartoon in the US. Season 2 started a couple nights ago and it was scheduled for a full hour (two episodes), which usually means there will be a part-1 and part-2 to fill the hour. However, that's not what they did, they only aired part-1 and then for the second half of the hour they stopped and began part-1 again. So they left the story unfinished until next week.

...um I'm not sure what Strazdas is facepalming about though.

Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 pm

there can be multiple reasons.
one that they failed and aired same part twice, another that someone watches and third one that you watch it. pick wihctever you want and youll be a winner really.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:42 am

Strazdas wrote:
there can be multiple reasons.
one that they failed and aired same part twice, another that someone watches and third one that you watch it. pick wihctever you want and youll be a winner really.
I guess I'm lucky. I'm one of those guys who can watch My Little Ponies and then go outside wearing a Strawberry Shortcake t-shirt and most people are still too afraid of me to say anything about it.

Besides, I can't be expected to be a toughguy 100% of the time, my house is often filled with little girls and when they invade my game-room (where the largest tv is) I usually get subjected to some pretty silly programs. The point is, sometimes I have to stop being the grizzly bear, and instead be the teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Alot of my guy friends watch my little pony. My little pony is addicting and a great show. At first i was like this is probably going to be so stupid but then got into it and became addicted. Loved it ever since. =)
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 pm

i got a 4 year old sister and i get introduced to many childish programs, however i do go around boasting that i jsut watched 105th episode of teletubies.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 am

My bad, I didn't realize sharing an interest with someone in their topic was considered "boasting." I guess me and my secure manhood should watch more football with guys in ultra-tight spandex chasing each other around and piling up on themselves, or futbol with a field of dudes in girl-shorts running around playing footsie and fall over crying like sissies at the slightest touch, or boxing with half naked guys dancing around in circles to win a belt and purse.... yeah those are all way more macho.

Seriously, don't project your insecurities onto me, or onto anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Captain
Captain
Zienna

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:01 pm

LOL!

I don't see how it is boasting either. I just asked who is interested in it and watched season 2 episode. (i didnt ask it directly it should have been easily figured out) =)
You can join us if you want....we have cookies. xD
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 pm

im gonna pass, im far to manly for "my little pony", i have 'care bears great adventure' to watch anyway.! and don't be to hard on Strazdas, Woogie, remember that he is from a different culture than us.
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 am

Well, i guess i have to apologize. Woogie is right, i was a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2    Season 2                           Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: General :: Off topic-
Jump to: