Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

welcome ps3 users

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

welcome ps3 users Empty
PostSubject: welcome ps3 users   welcome ps3 users Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm

welcome all you ps3 users ( my kids have 2 of them) Smile im valgaard on ps3 but good luck getting my kids ryan and cody to get off em lol
as they are new(havent even signed in in the forum yet,but ryandiablos in xfire clan and cody will be in soon enough ill let them post there gamertags ) they made me promise to make some ps3 black ops contests with (small cash prises in the form of ps3 cards,for maps new games ect.) ok i just need enough people to have em and its a go cause i dont break my word and a promise is a promise, so introduce yourselves keep posting and cheaking the forums and we will have our little clan battles in no time,note. my kids are the best at this game lol good luck. you be lucky if i played cause i kinda suck.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

welcome ps3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome ps3 users   welcome ps3 users Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:59 am

Playstation forum, and i though i would be reading all the posts here....
Back to top Go down

welcome ps3 users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: PS3 Zone :: General gaming-
Jump to: