Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Triple X review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

Triple X review Empty
PostSubject: Triple X review   Triple X review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Triple X review 1243268185_Triple%20X
Triple X Is a movie not to be taken seriuos. It starts with a complete parody of James Bond style, of a person in tuxedo stepping into Ramstein concert. From there on it continues as Vin Diesel portrays anarchistic extremalist quite believably. However i do think that the thing falls apart when he gets talked into working for goverment so easily. The plot of the movie is one that we all know too well. Someone dissapointed Russian is trying to use mass weapons. The plot is not the movies strongest point, the acting is not one either, the action is where it shines. It is one of those movies where there are more explosions than dialogue lines. The choice of music deserves a mention as it one of the few movies that would dare to use so much metal in it while still sticking it well to the atmosphere. The whole action is ridiculous, the logic is falling and yet the action still entangles you. Rating it for what it is - a mindless action flick, it may not be the best of its kind, but its worth watching for moviephile like me.
Story: 3/10.
Acting: 5/10. Hey its Vin Diesel and Samuel L. Jackson, it cant be that bad.
Action: 8/10
Sound: 10/10
Overall rating: 6/10

This is my first rewiev so any criticism, wishes or jsut a gemeral discussion are welcomed. I do not promise my rewievs to be chonological, frequent and abosolutely not all that i see. I dont fee like writing 2-3 reviews a day yet.
Back to top Go down

Triple X review
Page 1 of 1