Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Good RPG ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kvadrate
Sergeant
Sergeant
kvadrate

Good RPG ? Empty
PostSubject: Good RPG ?   Good RPG ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 am

Maybe someone know a good RPG where you can choose class like to be a warrior or mage etc. Just like Oblivion. But im looking for one where you can be a thief or assassin and you know all that stealthy stuff. So... can anyone recommend me one ?
Back to top Go down
xNomaD
General of the Army
General of the Army
xNomaD

Good RPG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good RPG ?   Good RPG ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:27 am

Oblivion is the only one that comes to mind where you can play as something like that. Diablo 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/generalapok/
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

Good RPG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good RPG ?   Good RPG ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Other than Oblivion, I can't think of anything either, nothing up-to-date anyway. A couple of old games though might be "Thief Deadly Shadows" and "NeverWinter Nights 2."
Back to top Go down
valgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

Good RPG ? Empty
PostSubject: play these rpgs   Good RPG ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:26 am

1.baulders gate then baulders gate 2 then throne of baal (got to play in order,cause you can import your characters)

2.D&D online or Lord of the rings (if you like one prob hate the other,ranked so high cause there free to play made by the same guys and....atari just rocks hard nowadays)plus. i love neverwinter nights 2 and these games have better camera angles and control. but are essentially the same game.

3. ok this is a tough one so im putting them all in the top 3 , morrowind, oblivion, fallout 2 ,fallout 3, and fallout vegas(i never played the last one but. i figure its just like fallout 3. everyone has there favorite there all fully moddable which keeps em in the top 10 rpgs of all time we could argue which one is the best for days and never agree lol i love those games.

4.neverwinter nights and neverwinter nights 2 (honestly i heard nwn 1 was better but i cant get it to work on win 7 ) but nwn 2 is friggan awsome its online and even better you can lan games it comes with a toolset that alows players to make custum campains , you can download well over a thousand custum campaigns so the playability is endless ( i never did get used to the in game camera keeping it from being my #1 choice)

5. if you loved baulders gate then these games are for you. planescape torment, icewind dale 1 and 2 temple of elemental evil, well .... if you wiki D&D videogames theres like 20 of em out there there almost all good

6. Dragonage origins ok . i have mixed feelings about this one i fell like they stole the neverwinter nights game engine and made it turn based,but it is modern and easy to play i never had a prob figuring out how to play the game and that was kinda refreshing but. after you play it once, its hard to go and play it again. still thres a huge modding community nice camera angles and control and damn great storyline but offline no lan, goodold neverwinter nights still better after all these years.

7.ok i really enjoy a lot of different rpgs and even though its classed as sandbox san andreas online has some rpg servers that i really got into and i mean really got in to i grew weed and sold it hiding from police and i drove truck and i was a cop you really get right into the rpg aspect in samp. but....no elves or dwarves or anything theres hundreds of good rpgs out there that have no elves or anything but you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good RPG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good RPG ?   Good RPG ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good RPG ?
Page 1 of 1