Mans Worst Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
welcome to the forums guys please keep active and enjoy your stay....REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THE SITE!
MwN Ventrilo info: shadow.typefrag.com port: 13082 feel free to use

Gentlemen, Behold!...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

Gentlemen, Behold!... Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:25 pm

...There is Chaos in my beard!!!

The Monster is back online! I did a little time in the hospital, which sucked balls, but nothing can hold me down... except morphine, that stuff was awesome and I highly recommend it for your next psychedelic fantasy trip.

Anyway, I had to buy a new satellite yesterday so now my internet is a tiny bit faster and it seems a bit more stable too, but time will tell.

I see there's been an upgrade, looks awesome, love the new banner. Now where the hell is everybody?
Back to top Go down
shadow
General of the Army
General of the Army
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 am

good to see you back in the land of living again my Woogie friend, yeap we have revamped the site and trying to find more members, im keen to run a new competition so hope we can find some more life here to make it worth while.......

good to see you baack again mate, maybe we can try some co-op lara croft some time mate, lets test this new internet of yours out!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mwnclan.omgforum.net/forum.htm
xNomaD
General of the Army
General of the Army
xNomaD

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:42 pm

MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/generalapok/
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Left unchecked, the old satellite could burn through my whole days worth of bandwidth in about 8 hours. Yesterday this new satellite burned through in under 4 hours, and that was with an extra 100 meg buffer left over from the installation test-mode. So even though the tech dude told me I still couldn't do it, I'm thinking this new setup might actually handle some games pretty playably. Is "playably" a real word? THEY ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

Anyway, this new interface also has a meter that shows how much bandwidth I have left, looks sort of like the battery meter on a laptop.

Gentlemen, Behold!... Fap
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 am

500 mb a day? dude you should really stop paying those bastards any money.
Back to top Go down
WoogieMonster
Moderator of the army
Moderator of the army
WoogieMonster

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Well I live in a swamp, so it's this or carrier-pigeons... seriously, we're lucky to have electricity out here. Also, it's not really a per-day limit: the limit applies between 6am-1am. From 1am to 6am there is no limit. While I'm 100% sure that time-frame is meant to be for their benefit, in my case it actually works in my favor because that happens to be when I'm awake and downloading.

I generally sleep from around 8am to 5:30-6pm. If I manage to burn through the limit before 1am, which is very unlikely from just forums, Youtube and web surfing, the connection does not actually stop, it just slows down until the reset time. And during the 1am-6am free time, I can still download at full speed even if I went over the limit.

So yeah for most people this would be horrible, but for where I am and especially for my living pattern, it's actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Strazdas
Commander
Commander
Strazdas

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:42 am

Geography wins again. I guess. Where is that swamp of yours by the way, cant be that far deep Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, Behold!...   Gentlemen, Behold!... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen, Behold!...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mans Worst Nightmare :: General :: Off topic-
Jump to: